Think about it...

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My frame of reference is important because...

larreola1 about 12 hours ago
My frame of reference is important because it shapes my attitudes, my perspective, my responses, reactions and ability to interpret certain situations, interactions and relationships. A person's frame of reference is not necessarily bad or good. But, it has the potential for creating a bad or good situation. Being conscious of our frame of reference will help us to control whether we use it in a positive way instead of allowing it to affect a situation negatively.  

1 comment:

  1. Blog looks great. I find it very powerful how you mentioned that our personal frame of reference can be used in a positive or negative way. I have only focused on how I have used this tool to my advantage but I also find it important to notice how a negative frame of reference can be hurtful.

    ReplyDelete